Thursday, December 25, 2014

Fall Decor 2014


I have loved summer, but am SO ready for Fall and a little cooler weather!

So I saw some wood pumpkins somewhere while I was surfing the net that I thought were so cute! I remembered all this scrap wood I have, mostly pallet wood, from past projects and thought with the help of a jigsaw for shaping, it would be perfect for some pallet wood pumpkins! Yay! I LOVE repurposing scraps!!! So I got to work, and here's what I came up with:



Finished and painted
Unpainted. Thought about leaving them like this........but I have all this
acrylic paint I need to use.....


Honestly, unpainted 3 pumpkins were ready to paint in about an hour.





Then I decided to try making a wreath out of wood scraps, and a Fabulous Fall sign.


No comments:

Post a Comment